A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Sunday, July 23, 2006

In Love With: Silver Crocs



These are the best ever for bumming around the garden or house, watering plants, running to the market, or wearing to work to be sensational, yet comfy. I received mine as a birthday gift a little while ago, and I must say, I adore them. You can only get the silver ones at Nordstoms, for some reason, not even on the Crocs website. Love 'em!

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2007 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bountiful complete creating from garden gardening guide picking planting vegetable site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home