A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Bat In The Garden!


I just saw a bat in the garden!! I was outside picking some basil for my pasta and I saw what I think was bat or either a very very very very large, very very active moth near my tomato plants!

Eat those mosquitos, cucumber beetles, cutworms, moths and other pests and leave your guano behind, friend- don't be a stranger! Bring your party crew!

2 Comments:

At 23 July, 2006 09:08, Blogger T said...

Hey...we had a bat visit us as well. I thought...what is this...what is going on?...A Bat? In NP? After the family of duck, quail, rabbit, squirls and our little unwelcomed visitor, the gofer have stopped by, Mr. Bat decided to flap around our yard. I must say...I was a little creeped out.

 
At 08 February, 2007 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a butterfly gardening site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home