A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Mama Ain't Funkin Around...


...with no cheap a** potting soil never again. The four little IVORY PEAR tomatoes that I had repotted, I had their new homes all planned- and 2 of them, they completely croaked on me. I swear it's that cheap potting soil. It couldn't possibly be me, could it? Clearly not. I've never had this problem before. I think the potting soil retains too much water. I've sprouted so many seeds in good old Gardener's Gold potting soil, and I never had any problems.

Bummer, man...I was really looking forward to giving away more of those tomatoes..here's a pic of my deceased IVORY PEAR tomato. Sniff, sniff.

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2007 08:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gardening site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home