A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tomato Hornworm, I Curse Ye



Um, in the past week I've caught TWO tomato hornworms visciously clinging to my tomatoes. TWO! The first on my little ISIS CANDY and the other on my BLACK KRIM tomato I've just planted this monday in the front of our yard. When I get my hands on the moth that started this!


But I guess caterpillars have to eat something too...and tomato plants can continue to produce despite being partially defoliated...but let one of those critters start muching on my tomatoes and there will be heck to pay....I will not hesitate to whip out the Bacillus thuringiensis on ye green a**!

And with that- goodnight, sir!

1 Comments:

At 08 February, 2007 08:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gardening club site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home