A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Why I (Sometimes) Love Switzerland

This is what I love about Switzerland; upon entering the country:

Customs Officer: So, what's up?
Me: (giggling) I'm visiting my husbands family.
Customs Officer: (slight grin on his face) Are you sure?
Me: (laughing) Yes??

That is why I love Switzerland.


Here are other reasons:

1) How thoughtful and considerate! They post hiking and walking signs with convenient little postings about how long it take to go through a trail. So Swiss.


2) Controversial modern holiday lights on the Bahnhofstrasse. A million dollars down the drain.


3) Graffiti with a surprisingly poppy amd feminine color palette.


4) Swans that attack! (They really will attack you and are quite dangerous, in my opinion)


5) Henry Moore sculptures ever so casually strewn around the lawns surrounding Lake Zurich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home