A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bombay Part Two

This bomb ass couple I snapped while I was at the Crawford market in Mumbai. I want to be like them when I grow up:


Sorta touristy, kinda cool horse drawn carriages you'll find around some parts of Bombay.


I have way more to say, I'm just sort of jet laggy- so probably more will spill out later about various experiences in this great city.

3 Comments:

At 20 January, 2007 21:10, Blogger T said...

Hey Lorettita...
I dig the pic of the Indian couple...for some reason they appear to be so in love. Don't ask me how I got that from this pic but that's just the vibe I'm picking up. We have to hit Paradise Cove up so I can hear about your latest adventures overseas. I miss you!
Check out my latest blog:
www.blogitwhileitshot.blogspot.com
~T

 
At 03 February, 2007 12:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering abt this strong intimacy towards Bombai :)

 
At 08 February, 2007 08:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a gardening plant site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home