A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This Tramp Is Going To India


Tomorrow I leave on a 28 day journey to India for work. This trip will take me to Mumbai/ Bombay, Jaipur, and Kerala. I just finished packing right now and I'm about to hop off to bed. This should be a very interesting odyssey and I know I'll see many interesting plants along the way. Tea plantations, crotons as tall as a house- lets see what this holds in store!

2 Comments:

At 16 November, 2006 22:31, Blogger T said...

Check you out trampin' through Mumbai woman! I wish you a safe and adventurous journey my friend.

Lots O'Love,
~T

 
At 08 February, 2007 08:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great site here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home and garden gardening site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home