A Tramp in the (Organic) Garden

Seeds, Smack Talk and Assorted Gardening Madness in South Pasadena, Los Angeles

Friday, August 03, 2007

Catsitting Isn't Hard When You Catsit Layabout Cats

This is Chiquita, my landlady's cat. She is a layabout cat extraordinaire- and has taught me many things, like all non human animals do, about how to approach life. Rest when you are tired, enjoy the moment, go with the flow and take pleasure when it comes to you. Don't be afraid to pounce when something is worth pouncing on and always have a sense of humor. But I can't catsit her anymore because I have a bunny!


1 Comments:

At 09 December, 2007 09:46, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi - I'm a Los Angeles local gardener and fan of your blog and wanted to reach out via email but couldn't find contact information for you on the site. Could you drop me a line at lspichkin@
gmail.com? Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home